martes, 27 de octubre de 2015

GETTING READY FOR OUR NEXT TEST :)



TEST UNIT 1

- Tell me the parts of a plant and their functions. (your notebook and page 13)
- What is biodiversity? (Page 5)
- What is photosynthesis? (video online and class activities)
- How are plants (or animals) organised? Tell me all what you know about it. (pages 10, 11 and 12)
- Draw an animal (or a plant) cell, tell me as many parts as you can remember and some of their functions. (PAGES 8 AND 9)
- Tell me what basic life processes you know and explain them. (PAGE 6 AND 7)
- Tell what systems you know and what life processes they are linked to. (PAGE 14 AND 15)

That is a bit of help for your test (remember...5th of November ;))


(Marta, from 5A found a wonderful link that you can check by clicking on the above image. I bet it can be of help if you want to get a good result in your Science test)